FXStreet – The ECB’s chief economist Peter Praet gave a speech at the Association of Banks in Bulgaria, Sofia, Reuters reported.
• Recovery in the Eurozone stabilises further
• The recovery takes place on a broad Front in the sectors and countries
• In June, the Council will evaluate the latest information
• We will make new projections, and the risks to the economy and to estimate prospects
• The current inflationary pressures, there is little evidence for a convincing upward trend, especially since wage growth remains subdued
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**