FXStreet – The Bank of Japan (BoJ) Governor Kuroda spoke at the IFF spring session, Reuters reported.
• Globalization may have reached a turning point
• The authorities have the profitability of the banks in view
• It must be ensured that the banks take too high risks
• The USD-current liabilities need to be monitored in emerging countries
• The important people, the error can economies, monetary adjustments shall not be liable to ignore, if the US interest rates and the USD cost of financing will rise
** FXStreet News Editorial, FXStreet**